Row Boat

Row Boat
nice boat with big tree

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hi my name is Bob and i'm a painter i usually paint with oil colours i stared painting about 12 years ago by watching the late Bob Ross on PBS station! He could paint a picture in a half an hour show that's why they called him the master of oil painters. It was done by the wet on wet style of painting which is done by blending the paint on the canvas with the magic white it makes painting a lot easier this way! When i paint it puts me in a relaxing mood i love to oil paint this style of painting i also have my own website where you can see my paintings which is http://www.bobsoilpainting.com please visit my website see  what you think also leave a message on my guest book if you would, all my paintings are for sell on my website. I also do Arts and Crafts Shows when i can. Besides doing my oil painting i also play drums in a country rock band called The Up Town Band we play country music and rock&roll for more information on my band please go to my website at http://www.myspace.com/classcountry well thank you for reading my blog your friend Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment